Leadership & Experience You Can Count On!
With over 150 years of combined leadership experience, the following are running as a slate. Collectively we share the same values of solidarity and are committed to serving the needs of all faculty – be they part-time, full-time, non-instructional or instructional. Our collaborative approach and collective strength allows us to be better advocates for you! Please show your support and vote for our team on April 16th.
CCFF ELECTIONS 4/16/2019
(vote in our team)
Vice President (Full-Time)
Vice President (Part-Time)
Teresa Alenikov, CPA
Goals If Elected:
Move CCFF towards a transparent, democratic and inclusive union that seeks to improve the rights of all faculty...
Recommit to the mission of our union that protects all faculty rights and a union that is inclusive, respectful, democratic and makes decisions that are in the best interests of all faculty.
- Develop a relationship of mutual respect and trust with the Board of Trustees and the Administration.
- Provide more executive board transparency by posting meeting agendas and minutes so all our members are aware of the CCFF board’s decision making.
- Negotiate the best possible deal for our salary years 2 and 3.
- This will be more complex than in the past due to the new funding formula.
- We need a team that can skillfully navigate this uncharted territory.
Refuse to sacrifice gains for one faculty group in order to achieve gains for another.
Prepare for 2021 negotiations through robust faculty surveys and discussions.
VoteTheSlate 2019 Flyer.pdf
Size : 226.604 Kb
Type : pdf